WHICH ARE THE AVAILABLE SIZES OF KERLITE?
Kerlite slabs have an original thickness of only 3 mm; this makes them flexible, light and extremely easy to handle.
The minimum thickness is the innovative feature, which makes the product suitable for a variety of different applications. Slabs exiting the kiln have a size of 1000x3000 cm.
There are five standard sizes:
• whole slab, 100x300 cm (wall tiles);
• slab, 40x100 cm (wall tile);
• slab, 100x100 cm (wall tile);
• slab, 50x50 cm (wall tile);
• border tile, 4.9x100 cm (wall tile).
By virtue of its lightness, KERLITE 3 mm is easy to transport and handle. You will carry the same weight but transport 4 times the surface to tile. The weight of a 100x100 cm slab is 7.4 kg for KERLITE 3 mm, 7.8 kg for KERLITE PLUS and 16 kg for KERLITE TWIN.